Craig Nicholas prevailed in arbitration over the rights to purchase one of the largest and most sought after commercial office buildings in Fallbrook, California. Mr. Nicholas delivered over $4 million in value for his client and also recovered attorneys’ fees from the opposing party. The arbitrator needed to rule in favor of Mr. Nicholas’ client on all eight issues in dispute to win the case.
Craig Nicholas Wins Over $4 million in ArbitrationFebruary 26th, 2013
Craig Nicholas featured in San Diego Attorney JournalJune 5th, 2015
Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland ParkDecember 1st, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.
- 2 days ago
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." :: An… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 days ago
Keep your Avada theme maintained & updated. Update your plugins, schedule regular backups, apply all patches. If y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 days ago
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Recovers $30 Million in Probiotic False Advertising Case
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Settles $30 Million Lawsuit On Behalf of Liberty Mutual Employees
- Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland Park
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Wins Class Certification on behalf of California tenants challenging Equity Residential’s late fees
- N&T settles on behalf of hundreds of California apartment tenants