Craig Nicholas defended a $5 million claim for lost profits and loss of business value as a result of terminated distributorship relationship that spanned more than 15 years. In response, Craig Nicholas’ client brought its own claims against the distributor for failure to honor contractual obligations. The complex litigation was pending for more than four years in San Diego Superior Court. Successful motions to exclude evidence impaired the lost profits analysis sought by the plaintiff. Mr. Nicholas’ client offered to resolve the case prior to trial for a dismissal of claims by either side. A withering cross-examination of the distributor over two days in court by Mr. Nicholas, and examination of a myriad of other witnesses from the finance, sales and business sides of the business ultimately led to a jury verdict in favor of Mr. Nicholas’ client for over $1.8 million.
Craig Nicholas Wins Over $4 million in ArbitrationFebruary 26th, 2013
Craig Nicholas featured in San Diego Attorney JournalJune 5th, 2015
Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland ParkDecember 1st, 2017
N&T settles on behalf of hundreds of California apartment tenantsNovember 19th, 2015
- No comments have been published yet.
@handshoesuter Please send your info to email@example.com so that we can assist you2 days ago
- 2 days ago
- 3 days ago
- Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland Park
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Wins Class Certification on behalf of California tenants challenging Equity Residential’s late fees
- N&T settles on behalf of hundreds of California apartment tenants
- Craig Nicholas featured in San Diego Attorney Journal
- Craig Nicholas and Tracy Jones Win Over $1.8 million and Defeat $5 million Claim in San Diego jury trial