Craig Nicholas prevailed in arbitration over the rights to purchase one of the largest and most sought after commercial office buildings in Fallbrook, California. Mr. Nicholas delivered over $4 million in value for his client and also recovered attorneys’ fees from the opposing party. The arbitrator needed to rule in favor of Mr. Nicholas’ client on all eight issues in dispute to win the case.
Craig Nicholas Wins Over $4 million in ArbitrationFebruary 26th, 2013
Craig Nicholas featured in San Diego Attorney JournalJune 5th, 2015
Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland ParkDecember 1st, 2017
N&T settles on behalf of hundreds of California apartment tenantsNovember 19th, 2015
- No comments have been published yet.
@handshoesuter Please send your info to email@example.com so that we can assist you2 days ago
- 2 days ago
- 3 days ago
- Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland Park
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Wins Class Certification on behalf of California tenants challenging Equity Residential’s late fees
- N&T settles on behalf of hundreds of California apartment tenants
- Craig Nicholas featured in San Diego Attorney Journal
- Craig Nicholas and Tracy Jones Win Over $1.8 million and Defeat $5 million Claim in San Diego jury trial