Craig Nicholas featured in San Diego Attorney Journal. In June 2012, Craig Nicholas was the cover feature and named Attorney of the Month by San Diego Attorney Journal. The article focuses on Mr. Nicholas’ vision of a results-oriented, people first law firm and Nicholas & Butler’s complex business litigation practice, with an emphasis on high-risk cases. The article, entitled “Class Act: From Defending International Companies to Class Action Suits, Nicholas & Butler LLP is a sophisticated, Word-of-Mouth Practice Where People Come First”, can be found here.
Craig Nicholas Wins Over $4 million in ArbitrationFebruary 26th, 2013
Craig Nicholas featured in San Diego Attorney JournalJune 5th, 2015
Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland ParkDecember 1st, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Recovers $30 Million in Probiotic False Advertising Case
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Settles $30 Million Lawsuit On Behalf of Liberty Mutual Employees
- Class Action Notice: Equity Residential, Woodland Park
- Nicholas & Tomasevic Wins Class Certification on behalf of California tenants challenging Equity Residential’s late fees
- N&T settles on behalf of hundreds of California apartment tenants